دانشگاه ردباد هلند در زمینه مطالعات تاریخی، متنی و فرهنگی در مقطع دکتری به صورت بورسیه پذیرش می کند
دانشگاه ردباد واقع در کشور هلند به چهار دانشجوی متقاضی طی دوره دکتری با پژوهش در یکی از زمینههای مطالعات تاریخی، متنی و فرهنگی بورسیه در قالب شغل ارائه میکند. علاقهمندان به تحصیل در این زمینه میباید مدارک خود را حداکثر تا ۲۸ فروردین به این دانشگاه ارسال کنند.
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere on campus is open and personal, which stimulates colleagues to share their knowledge beyond the boundaries of their own discipline. It encourages all to look further, to see more. Thus, Radboud University contributes to the development of new perspectives. Within science and within society. This makes Radboud University successful and of international importance.
۴ PhD positions at the Institute for Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (0.8 – 1.0 FTE)
Faculty of Arts
Vacancy number: 23.15.19
Application deadline: 17 April 2019
As a PhD candidate you will join the research institute for Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (HLCS) of the Faculty of Arts. Your research project and PhD thesis should align with the research of one of the institute’s research groups.
The Faculty of Arts employs over 500 academic and support staff in the fields of history and art, languages and cultures, linguistics and information, and communications technology (ICT). Research is embedded in one of the two faculty research institutes: the Centre for Language Studies (CLS) or Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (HLCS). The faculty currently enrols some 2,400 students in three departments: the department of History, Art History and Classics, the department of Modern Languages and Cultures, and the department of Language and Communication.
What we expect from you
- a Master’s degree (or expect to complete the degree before September 2019) in one of the disciplines related to HLCS;
- you are result-oriented and fluent in English, and have excellent writing skills;
- the support of an intended professorial supervisor;
- a declaration of approval written by your intended supervisor at HLCS;
- demonstrable research experience in the field of your proposal will be considered an advantage.
What we have to offer
- employment: 0.8 – 1.0 FTE;
- the gross starting salary amounts to €۲,۳۲۵ per month, and will increase to €۲,۹۷۲ in the fourth year;
- in addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus;
- duration of the contract: 4 years;
- your performance will be evaluated after 18 months. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years;
- you will be classified as a PhD Candidate (promovendus) in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO);
- you will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service where our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
The intended start date is 1 September 2019. The first round of interviews will take place on Friday 7 June 2019.
Would you like to know more?
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Dr. Peter van der Heiden, coordinator Graduate School for Humanities
Telephone: +31 24 361 55 59
Are you interested?
You should upload your application (attn. of dr. Peter van der Heiden) exclusively using the button ‘Apply’ below. Your application should include (and be limited to) the following attachment(s):
- Motivation letter
- list of all grades obtained in BA and MA degrees
- summary of your project proposal
- names of the intended supervisors
- declaration of approval from intended professorial supervisor at HLCS
- The application should consist of a summary (500 words maximum) of your proposal, the names of the intended supervisors of your project, your curriculum vitae and a list of all grades obtained for your BA and MA degrees. Your application must be supported by a declaration of approval written by your intended supervisor at HLCS, whom you should contact well in advance of the deadline. Your daily supervisor may be a professor, an associate professor or an assistant professor, but you will always need the support of an intended professorial supervisor. (Information on possible supervisors and their fields of expertise is available on our website). Please make sure that all information is provided in a single PDF document, which can be uploaded using the ‘Apply’ button.
- Selected applicants will be invited to write a full proposal, to be submitted before 28 May 2019, in accordance with the guidelines that can be downloaded from www.ru.nl/hlcs/PhDpositions.
No commercial propositions please.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر به این لینک مراجعه کنید.