دولت فرانسه به شماری از دانشجویان بینالمللی متقاضی تحصیل در رشتههای حقوق، اقتصاد و مدیریت در دورههای کارشناسی ارشد و دکترا بورسیه ارائه میکند. علاقهمندان به استفاده از این فرصت میباید مدارک خود را حداکثر تا ۲۱ دی ماه ارسال کنند. برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر به این لینک مراجعه کنید.
Call for applications is open until January 11th 2019
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 30 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
۲۰۱۹ CAMPAIGN TIMELINE
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 15th 2019
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 11th 2019.
- Publication of results: week of March 25th 2019.
- Eiffel Programme guide – ۲۰۱۹ Session
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
Campus France – Programme Eiffel
۲۸ rue de la Grange-aux-Belles