دانشگاه ردبوند به شماری از دانشجویان بینالمللی متقاضی تحصیل در مقطع کارشناسی ارشد این دانشگاه بورسیه ارائه میکند. این دورههای کارشناسی ارشد به زبان انگلیسی برگزار میشود و مجموعاً به ۳۰ دانشجو بورسیه پرداخت میشود. علاقهمندان میباید حداکثر تا ۱۰ اسفند سال جاری، مدارک خود را به این دانشگاه ارسال کنند.
Radboud Scholarship Programme
About the Radboud Scholarship Programme
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Scope of the scholarships
Each year about 30 Radboud Scholarships are awarded to selected talented non-EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s degree programmes listed below:
|Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies||Faculty of Arts|
|Linguistics and Communication Sciences||Faculty of Arts|
|International and European Law||Faculty of Law|
|Biomedical Sciences||Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Molecular Mechanisms of Disease||Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Philosophy||Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies|
|Biology *||Faculty of Science|
|Chemistry||Faculty of Science|
|Computing Science||Faculty of Science|
|Mathematics||Faculty of Science|
|Medical Biology||Faculty of Science|
|Molecular Life Sciences||Faculty of Science|
|Physics & Astronomy||Faculty of Science|
|Science||Faculty of Science|
|Artificial Intelligence||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Behavioural Science||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Cognitive Neuroscience||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Social and Cultural Science||Faculty of Social Sciences|
* The specialisation Transnational Ecosystem-based Water Management within the Master’s programme in Biology is NOT eligible for this scholarship.
Level and duration of the scholarship
The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € ۲,۰۷۸ and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2019/2020 will pay a tuition fee of only €۲,۰۷۸, instead of €۱۱,۴۶۶ or €۱۲,۶۴۰٫ In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)). The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs. You can find an indication of what international students should count on spending for one year of living and studying in the Netherlands, on our website.
In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have a high level of language proficiency
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s progamme
The Radboud Scholarship cannot be combined with the Orange Tulip Scholarship or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for two scholarships, but only one will be granted.
Application procedure and documents required
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before ۱ March 2019.
The faculty selects the grant recipients. You will be informed about the final decision by the International Office with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before mid-May 2019. (date subject to change)
For more information about the scholarship programme, contact the International Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use this e-mail address for the application.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر به این لینک مراجعه کنید.